Terms and Conditions
An Account application is required to process your order. This application must be completed in full in order to be processed. Please fax this document to 832 273 5106 or mail to Mobile Masters, 6906 Harwin Dr Houston, TX 77036. If the purchase is subject to resale, please complete and enclose a resale certificate with this application.
Our office is open Monday – Saturday, 9 AM – 6:30 PM CST. Orders are not processed on weekends.
- All orders are subject to final approval and acceptance by Mobile Masters.
- All orders remain the property of Mobile Masters unless the customer pays the items in full.
- Inspection of all items purchased from Mobile Masters is the sole responsibility of the customer, this inspection must be made within three (3) business days of the invoice date.
- Mobile Masters is not responsible for missing items after three (3) business days of the invoice date, regardless of error of fault.
- All returns must have a return merchandise authorization from a sales representative.
- Only return the specific quantities and the products damaged on the road.
- The customer pays “In-bound” freight and “Out-bound” freight is paid by Mobile Masters.
- Defective items are exchanged for the same title only.
- All claims for incorrect shipment must be received within seven (7) days from the invoice date.
- Freight damage claims should be filed directly with the carrier.
- If the purchaser refuses to accept shipment for any reason, Mobile Masters is entitled to a thirty-five (35) percent restocking fee from the total of the purchase.
- Mobile Masters will make every effort to ship the merchandise as soon as possible.
- We are not responsible for orders not shipped out on the date of order.
- Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and Debit credit cards are accepted. In addition, Mobile Masters offers flexible payment options via Authorize.net.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping.
- No Cash On Delivery (C.O.D.)
- No Checks accepted.
Cancellations and Refunds
Mobile Masters reserves the right to cancel an account at any time with or without notice. Violations of the Terms of Service will waive the refund policy.
Mobile Masters shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Mobile Masters makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Mobile Masters disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Mobile Masters and its employees.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form